The Raft Races are on the River Great Ouse starting at Lavender Green.
The race runs to a marker buoy opposite the Cutter Inn and returns to the Start Line.
The raft that completes the course in the shortest time is the Winner and will receive a Cup as will the raft considered the most Spectacular.
The Principal Race Rules are:-
- Man Power only, no engines etc
- No ramming attempts on other rafts
- No solid objects may be thrown at other rafts
- No attempts to pull competitors off rafts
- The minimum age for crew members is 14 years
to see a full set of the rules click below
Join the race!
Click below for an entry form
If you need to discuss this any further or need a paper copy then please contact
Raft Races co-ordinator Viv Doji